The American manufacturer is a US-based qualified Real Estate broker with the corporate office based in Dallas Texas. With approximately 80,000 homes in 17 markets for lease. IH provide valuable features such as close proximity to jobs and access to good schools. Their business strategy is centered on the things that matter to the customers and provide properties to the customers at a precise market rate in the least time.
Client had different applications in place from where they were getting the data like Yardi, PLS, Atlas and Salesforce. They were using Mailchimp for sending marketing emails before moving into Salesforce Marketing Cloud. They needed additional functionalities to be developed to enhance their marketing and customer approach by leveraging key areas of Marketing Cloud application.
Most of the data was being stored in Yardi and Salesforce–Custom objects.
The objectives of the project were as listed below:
- Integrate Salesforce with Marketing cloud – multi-org connector enablement.
- Get data from Yardi in Marketing Cloud. (via MuleSoft)
- Synchronized standard/custom object in Marketing Cloud.
- Sync the data of Salesforce and Yardi in Marketing Cloud to get it into sendable format.
- Create advanced personalized content for emails.
- Leverage Journey Builder to create Journey that will run for 60 days sending recommended homes emails, renewal due emails and welcome confirmation emails.
- Creating multiple cloud pages to capture customer response including surveys, subscription center and unsubscribe pages.
- All the tracking data must reflect in Salesforce custom object.
- Integration Knowledge
- Development and testing were completed on Salesforce Marketing Cloud test business unit and then moved to Production business unit.
- Data segmentation was done via combination of SQL queries, AMPscript and data filters within Automation Studio.
- Emails were designed by keeping the standard format in place. Like creating templates, creating content and use that template/content within the email to enhance the ease of modification in future.
- Since, data was being stored in custom object in Salesforce AMPscript was used within the email to push the data back to Salesforce.
- Development and QA was done using Litmus as the primary source for testing rendering on different email clients and devices.
Areya team was engaged and worked in a closed loop with the Offshore IH team to deliver the whole process before time. Areya team worked keenly on the development, configuration and testing to avoid every loop-hole post-delivery.
- Helped in centralizing the data only on Salesforce.
- Marketing email interaction increased business profit by delivering Journeys like home recommendation and due renewal.
- Increased open, click through rate, delivery percentage by targeting most active subscribers.